Wednesday, June 14

Not funny

To the scoundrel who dumped either Miracle-Gro or a Barry Bonds Milkshake all over my lawn while I was away (paraphrasing Eddie Murphy): Ha ha very funny, mofo.

Seriously, I was only gone for 12 days. Nary a fortnight. I come back, and the grass (trimmed to fairway standards when I left) is up past my knees. And all tassled and flowery. With weeds the size of manhole covers.

And the yard didn't even have the benefit of the usual fertilization provided by Linus, who stayed with friends while we were away. Yet it looks like three months went by back there.

You've got no alternative Seymour old boy though it means you'll be broke again and unemployed it's the only solution it can't be avoided the vegetable must be destroyed...Grr. I fought this battle already, and won. My wounds haven't even healed yet. And already the yard is back, bigger and badder than before, and laughing at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger SoulPony said...

Frickin' grass!

I'm always readin' ya even if I don't always comment. Just so ya know ya got readers out there.

June 20, 2006 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home