Tuesday, May 23

Seattle: From zero to suck in 6 seconds

Where's my summer? I didn't mind the on-again, off-again drizzle-n-sunbreaks combo we had over the weekend, but today's oppressive, nasty misery is a hit below the belt.

It's my fault. A week ago I got cocky about our early summer and now I'm getting schooled. Or maybe it's just the city's way of keeping me indoors to get some writing done. Either way, my bad. Apologies.

At least all that rain is falling on a clean and nicely groomed lawn. I hope the snails appreciate all the work I did last week, since they'll be the only ones enjoying it this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time for that Hawaii vacation! See you soon. Oops, it's raining here today too. How about Tahiti?

May 23, 2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home