Friday, June 22

It's all I got

Was going to post a tribute to umpires. Or to the solstice in Seattle. Or to The West Wing. Or to La Dolce Vita. I admire all these things and was going to try to do them some justice this week.

But who am I kidding? I only have one arrow in my quiver these days. I don't really want to be one of those you-will-now-look-at-my-baby fathers, but well, there it is.

You will now look at my baby.


Vampire? Cinematographer? Antelope? Peeping Tom?


Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock... everywhere. Yes. Even between the tray, and the bottle.


Joe Cocker sings the blues. Again and again and again.


Is it just me, or is Wyatt looking rather presidential here?


He's a scandal, honey. He's a little outlaw. He ain't too good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture #2 looks more like Kuato than Yoda to me. Caption should say "Open your miiiiiinnnd..."

And for #5, isn't the line "scoundrel" instead of "scandal"? I'd like to think my nephew is more Steve Martin/Michael Caine than Richard Nixon/Watergate.

'Course, I'd also like to think he's more Yoda than Kuato, but what can I say? I call 'em like I see 'em.

June 22, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Matt B. said...

I'm pretty sure the line is 'scandal' -- and comparing my infant son to a disgusting mutant tumor is not going to garner many points with his mother. Or his grandmother.

June 23, 2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home