Tuesday, November 14

Harumph.

Rewatched Blazing Saddles last night for about the 20th time (but, it's been at least 10 years since the last time). There are very few movies I've seen that often that still make me actually laugh out loud. And I don't think I've ever watched this movie without repeatedly rewinding the scene of Alex Karras cold-cocking that horse.

I picked up two new things this time around.

Number one: Madeline Kahn is the funniest woman ever to walk the Earth. Close on her heels are Carole Lombard, Lucille Ball, Mary Tyler Moore, Carol Burnett, Lily Tomlin, and Gilda Radner. And maybe that lady who played Aunt Esther on Sanford & Son. But today at least, Madeline leads the pack in my book. I weawy mean it. It's twue, it's twue.

And number two:

It's twue, it's twue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home